Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Office Worker Goes Postal

What better way to kick off my new blog about mismanagement and business blunders than with actual video of an unknown office worker going postal?

This video was sourced from video site Break.com, but it allegedly originates in Russia. The first few seconds are kind of dull, so use the time to figure out who is about to suddenly lash out at all around him (especially the computer monitors).

Click on the arrow to watch human behaviour at its worst.


Office Worker Goes Absolutely Insane - Watch more free videos

Link: http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-goes-absolutely-insane.html

1 comment:

Rick Spence said...

I have learneed recently that this video was staged. It's a hoax. I am sorry for including it in my blog.

But I am not taking it down because it's still fun to watch.

Rick Spence